Friday, February 12, 2010

Random

Posted by Mifyn.Choo 雀斑妹 at 2:28 AM



HmMmmm~
I know that my blog "nua" sooon~
that's why i'm gonna to active my bloggie now!!=D
CNY is coming sooonnn~ and valentine day for sure!*But regardless of my business so ,how sad!?
=(,should stay at home face TV againsss lo~LOL
Back to my post 1st....
In the past few weeks ,I'm doing the same things which is attend class normally but i wonder why cant score grade A on every exercise!!!??T___T
quite disappointed~and I got 3 assignment havent done yet~and all need to pass up after CNY!!
so rushesssssssssssssssssssss man!!!anyone help me plss! I need help~~~~~~~~ok! i know no anyone wanna help me~hahXD..never mine,i done it myself.....................................................!
Recently,part of my classmates are talking about tranfering~Some of them are plan to turn to others college which call Lim Kok Wing and Taylor at Cyber/KL on this coming March~and them ask me to transfer with them together~but......bla~bla~bla!!!=S~Others,class will become desolate if they really move away~~=(....Why everythings are not going smoothly d leh!???? I want more happinessssss~~happinessss come to me!OK?Another's ,I'm still thinking that I need to cancel my hostel lease or not? I really donwan always facewall in hostel leh or I can back and forth from college on every day but it was tired for me hmmm....at least i got AMA or jiujiu accompany me at home worrrrrrr........... so HOW?!!!!

0 comments on "Random"

Post a Comment

 

M.CHOO Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez